Manfred Frank Micromaster Hinge
Award winning concealed panel hinges
Manfred Frank rewrites panel-hinging technology. As the world leader in advanced hinging solutions, the award-winning Manfred Frank Hinges (MFH) are unparalleled in their respective industries. They achieve this through a number of features:
- Single person instant panel adjustment under full load (300kg), without any lifting support equipment.
- Installation cost savings of up to 70%- A perfect fit in record time
- Patented precision controlled 3D, self-locking adjustment features. Guaranteed no loss of adjustment.
- Complete access with full 90 opening
- Maintenance free & Self-lubricating.
- Ultra-Wide panel applications (e.g. H-4 metres x W-3 metres)
- Fully exposed frameless glass-to-glass mounting
- Single point panel mounting side-hung and top-hung installations
- Wide range of accessories for all types of installations including active and motorised facades. Can also be adapted to accommodate curved panels and to incorporate spring loading.
- Highly effective 3D opening and closing motion prevents any seal damage
- Made from Investment cast CD4-MCU Duplex Stainless Steel and AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Exceeds the requirements of ISO 9227 and BS EN 1670:1998 corrosion resistance